The Initiative was taken by
Shri Nayani Venkata Ranga Rao Bahadur, Rajasaheb of Munagala
Cuttamanchi Ramalinga Reddy, famous as Sir C.R. Reddy
Kotireddi Kotireddy of Cuddapah
Other members of the founding committee
Rai Bahadur S. Venkat Reddy of Bollaram
K. Adinarayan Reddy of Allur, Nellore district
Bezawada Chandrasekhara Reddy of Nellore District
Malladi Sathi Reddy of East Godavari District
E. V. Sundar Reddy of Madras
The Objective of the Reddy Janasangaham as enshrined in the
original memorandum Registered in the year 1920 are.
To promote the well-being of the reddy community in the madras
presidency and to safe guard their rights and interests. 2.
To secure the fusion of the several subjects of reddy community
And to attain these objectives the following measure were
to be employed.
- To provide and maintain Hostel for reddy
- To provide scholarships for deserving reddy
- To publish books, pamphlets, journals Etc.
- To Co-operate with order bodies having similar
objectives and do what ever is necessary for attainment
of the above objectives.
The amendments carried out in the original Memorandum of
Association changed the name of Reddy jangha, to that Reddy
janasangham. The objective were revised to cover.
- To promote well being of the members of the community
and to safe grand common interests.
- To strive for social, educational cultural and economic
upliftment of the community.
- To inculcate scientific temper and rational thinking
within the community to be inn tune with evolving technological
- To raise funds through donations & Memberships.
- To establish units of Objective o the Reddy Janasangaham
at district level
- To establish vocational and other Educational institutions
and hostel for students of community.
- To provide scholarships extending monetary supports to
deserving students of the community on the basis of merit
and means of the students.
- to publish books, periodical , and journal
- to establish Hostel for working women, old age homes,
community Halls, and Counseling centers.